About the Web Designer position
We are looking for a Web Designer who is a creative thinker, a problem solver and who pushes beyond aesthetics. This person should enjoy variety in their work which will include design for websites, landing pages, infographics, data visualizations display ads, presentation decks, corporate identity, brand identity and more.
You should possess a highly-creative mind, have a solid background in design and be able to make bold decisions to enhance brand stories. This position will interact with marketing, sales and business development on a regular basis, so we need someone who works well with others.
What we are looking for in a Web Designer:
- Has good, practical experience with design tools like Adobe's Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Sketch, GIMP, etc.
- Is a strong communicator and continuous learner interested in sharing knowledge with others.
- Thrives on challenges and hard work.
- Is a reliable, self-starter who enjoys working autonomously on assignments and closely with the founding partners and top brands.
- Ideally has worked in a marketing/publishing/content organization.
- Possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Has strong interaction, communication and presentation skills.
- Has strong ability to work quickly, stay on budget and consistently meet client deadlines.
Web Designer requirements are:
- Share a link to your online design portfolio with us.
- Have a degree, certification or equivalent work experience in graphic design, web design, visual design or UX/UI design.
- Must be willing to work at our office in Tysons, VA three days per week, and be reliable to work from home the other two days.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with prototyping apps like Invision, Marvel, Adobe XD, Webflow or Figma.
- Competitive pay ($40,000-$50,000/commensurate with experience)
- Health Insurance
- Vacation, sick leave and paid holidays
How to apply:
Please attach your resume and upload your online portfolio. Your portfolio should include examples of past work relevant to this position. Applications without samples of your work will not be considered.
Anchor Point Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.